Monday, September 15, 2008

morning rants & coffee.


Picture taken by Laced Avro.
She does LOADS of different types of pictures and is really good.
Her prices range from 450-600L. It's worth it!

--
I think it's so weird that everyone on SL suddenly knows about renderosity and talks about it or uses it and it's like.. the entire reason I even got somewhat involved with 3D designing. I made a account there in 04 back when I was like.. underage and still in high school because one of my older friends went to a major university for gaming and designs and showed me it.

It's honestly a really great site and has so many talented designers there that I've always envied but one day I do hope I can be just as good or close to it!

UHUM, I want to make a mix-tape. Oh! So, the sale is still going on and I've been doing better then I thought I was going to. >__>; .. so, thanks for that! ALSO. Ellie-smexface, I am going to post up that one picture of me rockin' it out or looking drugged up during a performance! Eek.

NOW TO FINNISH THIS COFFEE. MMMMMMMMZ!

--
EDIT
--

Mixwit make a mixtapeMixwit mixtapes



YEY, made it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay!!! I love that pic so much, I gotta get Laced to do one for me and I'm glad you liked that Mazzy Star song. I <3 yooooouuuu and I need to get an account on Renderocity and get some pretty eyebrows.

Ellie