Sunday, July 13, 2008

Emotionally startled.


David Chase Chancellor.
Died at age [ Seventeen. ] - a month away from his 18th birthday.
Reasoning: His father shot him and let him suffer for 3 hours before his death.

I miss you so much. It's been a year, now, and I can't stop crying because it's so unreal that you are actually gone and it's been so long.. I keep imagining you coming up to my door and knocking on it with a cheesy grin plastered on your face and screaming that it was all a joke and you were just gone for a year to get away from all of the drama that went on. But, your face in the casket is still in my mind and I know that it's real and you are never coming back. I love you, we all do, and we still keep you in our memory every single day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't beleive Chase is gone either. Are you sure Chase's father shot him? What are the facts in Chase's death? What type of proof do you have? Why is this man still free & not locked up? Missing Chase too... I need to hear from you soon, this is driving me crazy to know that his dad took him away from us.